The B.KWK is non-profit. It pursues its goals by:
- Facilitating dialogue amongst professional groups and institutions
- Minimising deficient information exchange and permanently establishing the practice of cogeneration among policymakers, market actors and the population at large
- Providing consulting and support for interested persons and institutions
- Encouraging and developing scientific and technical innovations
- Hosting information days, workshops, and conferences
- Organising booths at trade fairs and exhibitions dedicated to the cogeneration topic
- Collaborating with other national and international organisations.
Who is invited to participate?
People, enterprises, institutions and associations, particularly:
- Cogeneration plant owners and operators in industry, trade, sales, and the public sector
- System and component manufacturers, service providers, planners, consultants, contractors, energy agencies, technicians, and installation specialists
- Municipal power providers, utilities, power distributers, and grid operators
- Suppliers of natural gas, coal, petroleum, and biofuels
- Banks, financial services companies, and insurers